We want every child to enjoy their play experience here at Lil Monkeys Treehouse. Please see below for some helpful points to make sure everyone has a safe and fun visit:
- Lil Monkey's Treehouse is an Unsupervised play centre.
- Parent/guardians or accompanying adult (aged 19 or older) are fully responsible for their child's safety and supervision. We cannot be held responsible for accidents that occur as a result of playing in the play areas.
- For security reasons, all adults must be accompanied by a Lil Monkey's Treehouse staff member when entering the play centre without a child.
- For your child's safety a waiver form must be completed before entry in the play centre
- Socks are mandatory for both adults and children, no shoes or bare feet are allowed in the play area. Socks can be purchased at Lil Monkey's Treehouse.
- No food (gum/candy) or drinks are allowed in the play areas. All food must be consumed in the eating area.
- To keep all of our Lil Monkey's healthy, please ensure you or your children are free of illness. If you or your children do not feel well, please come visit us another time when you are feeling better.
- Lil Monkey's Treehouse is a peanut/nut aware facility. We kindly ask that you do not bring any foods containing nuts or by-products. Even though we are peanut/nut aware facility we can not guarantee to be fully peanut/nut free at all times.
- Accidents happen! If your child soils please notify us right away so we can properly sanitize the area.
- Children must not climb up the slides or climb on the outside of the play structure. This is a common cause of injury.
- Appropriate behaviour and language is expected
- Lil Monkey's staff reserves the right to request that any individual not adhering to our safety policies leave the facility immediately without refund.
- We are not responsible for any damages or theft of personal property during your stay.